Thursday, January 13, 2005

Thursday Update

Thank goodness, so far there are no school delays for Marion this morning. I almost think they could have had school yesterday. I am glad Thomas is settling back in at school. At least he didn't have to drive to work in very bad conditions this week.

I knew we had been very busy at work lately. Yesterday in a meeting, we were told that from November through December we were putting out 147% of our expected work. No rewards though, we will probably just be expected to put out 150% of our work from now on. No extra employees needed. Ha Ha!!

Yesterday when I was leaving the parkade downtown, I saw a police car with his lights on go by. Then down the street I saw 7 more cops go by in different directions within a 3 block area. Later when I got home, I found out that a bank robbery had occured on 4th Ave. One block over from where I had been driving. Honest, I did not rob the bank.

No comments: