Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday Update

The tempurature on the Soup Sunday Blog says -3, the thermometer in our entrance way says 3. Either way it is very cold.

Ashley is going to the Hy-Vee holiday party tonight with Jeffey. I hope they have a good time. They will be serving Chicken Cordon Bleu. So guess what Doug and I will be eating as well. I know Doug's will be better. Yeah!!!

We talked to Thomas and Diedre last night. Diedre is very excited about getting an apartment next school year. She will have a dishwasher, I am jealous. Thomas isn't here to help me with the dishes and make me laugh while doing so. Ashley is not real consistant with helping, although she is getting much better.

I guess I am the only one that has no life. I am the only one who has updated my blog since last weekend.

It looks like Super Bowl Sunday is Feb. 6. I think we should make the next three Sundays a little lighter so we can all be ready for the Super Bowl feast. Last Sunday Deb stayed a little later to watch Carnivale with us and now Doug thinks she might be hooked. Even though she really did not know what was going on.

No comments: