Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Update

I survived the long week with my supervisor out on vacation. It was stressful at times when the phone were ringing off the hook and a dozen things were going wrong all at the same time. I managed to take action and get things done, so everything would run smoothly again. I exaggerated a bit there. A dozen things never happened all at once. But for the week that was probably a good total.

Chloe and I took our road trip up to Minnesota for Ashley's shower yesterday. The road trip was at least as much fun as the shower, if not more fun. It was nice to see Paul and Ashley, even though we only saw Paul for about 10 minutes. He was not allowed at the shower. Although he did make a appearance in a video. Ashley had a lot of fun and did a lot of blushing. Oh, did I mention? Chloe and I think Paul's grandma is a bit crazy!

Ashley showed Chloe and I the wedding invites. We love them! Can't wait to get one in the mail.