Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Update

Flu shots were quick and painless. Doug came down to my office and got his too. I'm glad that is all done for the year. We even got circus band aids. We had lunch together at the new Rio Cafe downtown. We had fajita salads. Mine was steak and Doug's was chicken. They were actually very good and I needed more than my half hour to really enjoy it.

Roger and company arrived here a little after 6. For some reason they thought we lived on 14th St in Cedar Rapids. Roger took a little visit through the hood looking for us. After that was straightened out, they stopped by to get Curt, he had forgotten and thought they weren't coming until next week. Jessica, Quentin and the little ones also stopped by. We ordered Domino's pizza. Everyone likes the white sauce and spinach pizza. Of course we had to put garden tomatoes on it.

We had little ones running from the day kitchen and through the dining room until just before 9. I think those kids probably slept very well last night. Roger and Luke spent the night here. Luke loves having his own little suite. He was pretending it was his office and he was working. Randy is staying with Curt. Nicole, Andy and the kids are staying at a motel ( I can't remember which one right now.)