Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Update

Ugh!! I can't add pictures to the blog again. I keep getting errors!

Last night after work was busy, but a lot of fun. First we dropped off the weed sprayer to Mark and Wanda. Then we rushed over to Hiawatha to see Rich do his balloon certification for his license. Only after trying to find a good spot to launch and waiting in the sun for a while, there was a burner mishap and a hole was burned in the balloon. So unfortunately, the balloon launch ended before it really began.

Afterwards Doug and I went to Ruby Tuesday for supper, we had a buy one entree get one free coupon. The food was very good. I had the Chicken Bella and Doug had steak with lobster mac-n-cheese. We also saw two awesome classic cars in the parking lot. An Impala and a '55 Belaire convertable.