Saturday, June 05, 2010

Saturday Update

Yesterday was one of the busiest and best days I have had in a long while. I did dishes and laundry before anyone else woke. I finally put the windmill in the garden. I painted more trim pieces for the bathroom, helped Doug with the bathroom, went shopping with Chloe and cleaned Thumper's tank. The toilet is in and working and the door is on. However, we are having an issue with the sink, so no sink yet.

Ashley & Paul arrived around 4 and Thomas & Diedre got here around 6. Ross couldn't make it last night because of his Dad's B-Day:( We were going to go to Hamburger Mary's, unfortunately they were having Pride Prom and we could not get a normal table. All we could get was the small, round tall tables with tall seats. Not comfortable for a group of 7. We decided to go to Outback instead. The food was pretty good. We all had a blast. When we got back home Chloe showed us pictures she took in Nicaragua. she got lots of nice shots and a few fun short videos. We also watched some of the old Howe home videos. What fun seeing little Doug dancing around. Although Curt probably danced around more than any of the other Howe boys.