Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Update

Yesterday was a good day. I was able to catch the last 5 minutes of the Parade on my last break. The best thing I saw was all the dogs wearing scarves that said "Adopt Me". They were nice puppies!

I received my dress in the mail. I tried it on and I like it. Because the dress is sleeveless, Chloe and I went shopping last night for a scarf to go with. We found one at Kohl's, but I'm not yet sure how to wrap it or if it is the right accessory.

We also saw Amy and Nick at Kohl's. They were shopping for dress pants for Nick to wear to Ben's wedding on Saturday. Ben and Allison are getting married in a restaurant in Chicago. Amy was not sure about the name of the restaurant though. I guess the honeymoon will be in Iceland. What a lucky guy.

I see Lacey Brown was voted off Idol last night. I'm not surprised, she was one of our least favorites. I did not watch the show. It is actually easier just to follow what happens the day after. I don't have to watch all the nonsense that way.