Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Update

Had a very good day yesterday. Tommy came for a visit in the morning and help me with dishes and some cleaning. Ashley helped make Ambrosia and BBQ Sauce. In the afternoon I took Ashley over to Hy Vee to see how they have destroyed the entrance and made it even more unfriendly to shop at. (Does this remind you of another store?) If they did not have such good coupons, I would not shop there at all. I think I will start going to the one next to Lindale.

For supper we had pulled pork, chips, calico beans (Wanda), corn, black bean and avocado dip with tortilla chips and ambrosia. Guests were Wanda, Mark, Sara, Nick, Ana and little baby Alex. I held Alex a good share of the night. He is such a tiny cute little thing.

This morning I am making Chocolate Chip Scones. Then we are driving up to Cedar Falls to have lunch with Bobo at Soho's. Wanda is coming along as well. It should be another wonderful day.