Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Update

I am excited for today's soups; Mushroom & Wild Rice and Broccoli Cheese.

I ended up waiting quite a while for my license renewal yesterday, the computers went down right after my number was call. My information had all been entered into their program and she was ready to send it to the camera station. She got an error and then everyone else was reporting errors. They made a call to the help desk and then made an announcement that everyone should include this into their plans for the day, because it could be 10 min., 2 hrs or the rest of the day. I had a book with me so I decided to wait it out for a while. It least I got some reading in and also finally got my renewed license.

The rest of the day was spend grocery shopping, doing laundry and watching TV. Not an exciting weekend.