Last day of my 4 day weekend. I like long weekends and wish I could have one every week. But I guess I must work for now. It will be hard for everyone going back to work for a full 5 days.
Yesterday was a good day. I sorted some family photos and got a few put into albums. Doug braved the cold and started Gordan and Puck. Blue did not make the cut however. The car from California just does not like the cold. Doug actually came in and said "I like this weather", he expected it to be much colder.
Chloe stopped by for a visit last night. She ate pizza and watched 'Up' with us. She cried and Doug and I welled up with tears a couple of times. It was a very good movie and Doug and I both found ourselves talking to the characters on the screen a few times..."Squirrel!!"
Long and Winding
16 years ago
