Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesday Update

Yesterday was a busy Monday at work. I stayed for a 1/2 hour of overtime. After work I rushed home to go to Drugtown with Doug. He was getting his flu shot. We ended up standing in line for an hour and a half. We were next to a 78 year old woman who decided she needed to talk most of the time. She must watch a lot of TV, because she knows all about what is happening on Oprah, Letterman and the news. She also talked a lot about how she could not wait to join her husband in heaven and she did not want to live past 80. Doug and I wondered, "Why the flu shot then?"

We had supper when we got home and watched Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. Doug also watched the Vikings game off and on all night. I believe the Vikings won.

Thomas and Diedre's house is now completely finished on the outside. It looks like a brand new home now. Very nice....