It has been strange working from home these last few days. I never thought I would see the day. It will be coming to and end after today though. They have found a temporary work place for us until we can go back to the Armstrong building. Starting Monday, I will be working at Mt. Mercy College. At least I did not have to answers the phones while I was working from home. I would have been nice to have a laptop at home, instead I will be using one in the new work place instead. The city of Cedar Rapids just reeks right now. Every now and then you get a whiff of the smell. I guess it is pretty nasty smell over at Johnny's house and I can't imagine what it smell like downtown.
Mao can't understand why I am at home all of the, but ignore him through most of the day. Several times he has jumped onto the dining room table and knocked over the flowers Cathy Thomas gave me. That is all I have for now. It is time for me to shower and get ready to set down at the computer to work for the day.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
