Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Update

This week is going to be very busy at week. It is the last week for most schools that order for us. Every one that has ordered is going to want to recieve thier orders beofre they close for the year Also my supervisor is in Boston all week doing training for the people who will take over my job at the end of June. At the end of June I will go back to full time on the phones doing customer service and sales.

Yesterday was a very busy and very fun day. In the morning I scrubbed both kitchen floors and the dining room floor. I also washed laundry and washed dishes. We switched cushions on the couch in the day kitchen because it was coming apart. I think it looks better now. I also shaved Doug's head. We had a very full house for supper. Jamie showed up early, he was alone because Lauren is in North Carolina visiting her Mom and it was storming off an on all day, so Justin had to stay with the dogs. Mary and Jordan also came. Jordan has gotten so tall and his voice has gotten deeper. Of course Diedre came, also Mark, Wanda, my Dad and Ilse. The meal was delicious, beef & broccoli in oyster sauce (Doug), garlic shrimp w/snow peas (Doug), white rice (me), fried rice (Mary), oriental salad (Wanda), mixed fruit (Diedre) and Reeses Peanut Butter ice cream cake (Chloe). A fun time was had by all. Dad an Ilse took a little bit warming up, but they ended up having a lot to add to the conversation. I think everyone likes them. And Ilse thinks Mark looks like Bill Gates. Wanda brought Doug a nice Bonsai tree for his birthday.