Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Update

Yeah, the van is fixed with new sparkplug wires. Today and Friday at work we have visitors from San Francisco. Some of the visitors will be job shadowing. I hope no one has to sit and watch me work. I dislike it intensely when a company makes you train the people who are taking over your job. The only time I think it is okay is when you have choosen to leave the company.

My Dad called last night with better news. It looks like the financial situation has changed for the better. Nothing is final yet. I wish them luck.

Last night we watched American Idol. I know, I said I wouldn't watch another year, but it is fun to watch the auditions. Last night they were in New York and all of the crazies were out. They just refused to take no for an answer and insisted on begging for a chance even though they basically sucked.