Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Update

Yesterday was a good day. I went grocery shopping and then Chloe and I went to Target. Chloe bought me a nice blouse and a black cardigan for my birthday. We also saw Wanda and Matt while we were at Target. The funny this is, earlier in the day Doug had talked to Wanda, she had told him she needed to go shopping and he said, "Kathy and Chloe are going shopping too and they might bump into you."

It is snowing quite heavily right now. When I woke up this morning Doug was just coming back into bed. He told me that he had looked out the back door window and it looked like there were ghost kitty tracks in the snow. The tracks came up to the door and just stopped. There were no turn around tracks leading away from the door. There were also no tracks to either side indicating that the cat had jumped away. Very strange.