Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday Update

The kids are all back at school and settling into thier routines. Ashley had to work yesterday and needed to come in early to get art supplies. Doug brought her downtown to the Art Celler which is in the same building that I work in. If they would have been there a half hour earlier, I could have taken my break with them. Ashley worked from 5-9 and while Doug was driving her back to Cornell he noticed Gordon was over heating. He made it to Mt Vernon, but he needed a tow back to Marion. I think that if you had a little money to invest in a business, towing would be the way to go. They charge ridiculous rates. At least we found someone who was fairly reasonable to tow Gordon back to town. I am not sure what is wrong with Gordon. The last time I talked to Doug last night, he mentioned it might be the water pump.