Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Update

Today we get our flu shot at work. They gave use a release form that we have to sign that asks questions about our health. At the bottom of the release paper it says something about not holding Hy Vee and it employees responsible for any reaction we might have to the shot ( I don't remember the exact words). It must be the same form they use at the Hy Vee stores when they give flu shots there. I think I still might blame Ashley if I get sick from it.

I was happy when Doug picked me up from work last night, he seemed to be feeling a little better. He even fixed supper last night. We had Mrs. Smith's fish sticks and french fries. It was actually very good. For the money Mrs. Smith's fish sticks are the best because they are made from whole fish fillets and not from minced fish.