Christmas turned out very well this year. Mao was the most excited of us all. Ashley took great video of him opening his presents. He also got to eat both duck and turkey. It can't get much better for a cat on Christmas. I got lots of wonderful clothes and shoes. I also got a nice stainless steel spice rack and a flower pot for my African violet. Today we are going to Verizon to get new phones. I will finally have a color screen!
You would have thought the trash men would have a day off today. But, no. The day I am finally able to sleep past 6:00, I am woken by the garbage truck going right by our house. Now I have a full trash can and recycle bin that will both have to wait another week. Oh well, at least it is cold outside and the trash won't smell as bad.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
