Sorry, I haven't updated in a few days. I have been going in to work early for OT and the weather thing also. Yesterday I went out to clean the snow off of the van and I had to go into the garage to get my snow brush scraper thingy. When I went to shut the garage door it would only close part way and then open again and the light that goes on in the garage would start to flash. I did this about three times and then I had to get Doug out there to help, because I had to leave for work. He got the door to close after I left, but on his way back into the house he slipped on ice. Luckily he did not break any bones. He said it was his cat like stealth that saved him.
I think we will be putting up the Christmas tree this weekend. Loads of fun.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
