Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tuesday Update

Yesterday was relatively quiet at work. Although, I did have one Sup Call from a woman that refused to take no for an answer. She had a program that was five years old and did not want to go to the web site for support. She wanted me to transfer her to someone she could talk to for support. When I transfered her call, the Supervisor said "I will be happy to tell her no as well".

Last night was very quiet around here. Ashely worked from 6-9 and Doug did not feel well and went to bed around 6:30 and didn't wake up until about 9:15. I washed the dishes from Sunday in between watching Extreme Home Makeover's "How'd They Do That". Bill Engvall was also on Comedy Central, although I didn't watch much of it.

It will be nice to see Thomas and Diedre this weekend. That's all for now, I have to get ready for work.

No comments: