Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Update

I am glad it is Friday. Yesterday work was actually very good. I didn't have to answer one phone call all day. I was entering catalog orders for leads in the schools division. I won another prize at work on Wednesday, the books were all gone so I got Reader Rabbit addition flash cards instead.

It is suppose to get into the 50s today and tomorrow. I love this weather!

Ashley is so excited about her speech competition tomorrow. Everyone wish her luck. She is a very busy girl right now. Speech meetings, competitions and work, work, work. It is getting busier at work, because of Valentine's Day coming up.

Congrats to Diedre for being admitted into the teacher education program at UNI.

This weekend will be busy. Saturday we will shop for Super Bowl Sunday. We will also make the Sweet-n-Sour Meatballs and Cheese Ball. I also have to think about a wedding gift for Amanda's wedding next weekend.

No comments: