We had a very nice Soup Sunday yesterday. It was taco and fajita bar. I also made a nice Blackberry Trifle. Wanda & Mark, the Messier's and Jordan Anderson all were here. After supper we watched several episodes of The French Chef, we all had a great laugh and learned things as well. Wanda and Mark also gave me a nice birthday gift, two pairs of cozy fluffy aloe infused socks and a cinnamon & cloves candle. I am wearing the fluffy black socks right now.
I'm not sure what I plan to do this week. Most like some reading on the Nook, walking on the treadmill and probably clean cupboards. Hopefully some of the nicer weather we have been having will stick around. Weather Underground says today is supposed to be around 47 and my birthday tomorrow around 52. I can't remember the last time it was this warm on my birthday.
Have great week everyone.
