Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Update

The weekend is already over. My schedule was so messed up that I feel like I really didn't get much done. Actually we went to Jessica's graduation and reception party on Friday night. We did not get home until almost 12:30 AM Saturday. This is what messed up my schedule for the weekend. I woke at 7 AM Saturday and was still kind of tired.

We went to the Jordan's for a nice lunch. We had pork burgers, brat burgers, pasta salads, chips and cake. It was nice to see Wanda's mom and Dave one more time before they left for home. Then we came home and watch a little TV and we both took a nap. I woke around 7:30 PM and Doug woke a little after 8PM. We ate a late supper and I went back to bed around 10:30. I slept until 8 Sunday. I mowed the yard around 10 and then felt kind of sick to my stomach a good share of the afternoon. Raws came over for a nice Father's Day visit since Chloe was out of town.