Yesterday was very long... After a long day at work 6:45AM - 5:40PM, I got home and we decided to take Blue to Walmart and get new tires. We also took Puck to see why one tire almost went flat over the weekend. We got there about 6:45 and they told use it would be 8:30 or 9 before we could get both cars back. We walked around the store for a little while. Then headed back to the tire dept. to see how things were going. They still weren't done, so I went to get a Kit Kat that I had been craving. It ended up the tire on Puck had a back seal, they tried to charge us for that, even though they were the one's who installed the tire only 2 weeks ago. Doug got them to refund us for that. Then we decided to eat at McDonald's since it was getting late and I was hungry. That was a bad idea, I really did not enjoy the food. We finished eating and had just gotten back into Puck, when Walmart called and said Blue was finished. We also stopped to get gas in Blue on the way home, I'm glad to see the price of gas went done a little $3.37 a gal. We got home around 9. It was actually a longer story than this, but I shortened some things because I did not have time or feel like typing it all out.