Monday, February 08, 2010

Monday Update

I woke this morning and found the following note from Doug. "Be Careful! BIG Racoons outside house last night!" (At least it wasn't those badgers again.)

Well another Super Bowl Party has come and gone. I really like the pizza pile-up idea. Much less work and less cleanup. We ordered a little too much pizza, but you know how we are, we like our leftovers! Of course as usual on of the pizza places had yo mess up. We ordered 4 medium $5.99 pizzas from Domino's and one large for $10 from Papa John's, all for pick-up. I got to Papa John's and they could not find my pizza and had a hard time finding on their computer that we had even ordered one. By the time they found my order it was out for delivery and the guy was at our door. I paid for it and the manager had to call the delivery guy to tell him it was a mix-up and I had paid. Needless to say, Doug has to dish out for the tip.

I guess the game had a few exciting moments, which Doug tries to explain to me. It all gets so complicated with all the different plays, and I just end up being even more confused. I didn't see any really great commercials. My favoriste would have to be the Doritos dog collar one.