Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Update

Yesterday was very busy; work at 7, off work at 4, came home and had pizza with the family. After supper I washed dishes while Ashley baked sugar cookies. We decorated them together which was lots of fun. Thomas picked up Diedre to come over for a little while.

Wanda & Amber stopped by with our second turkey which will be cooked on Saturday for the Cream of the Holiday's Soup. After the cookies were decorated we watched 'Christmas in Connecticut', Diedre was only able to watch a little of it because she and Thomas had to get Laura from work and give her a ride home.

Thomas went to bed after the movie. I stayed up to watch 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas & 'The Penguins of Madagascar Christmas Caper'. As long as I am writing so randomly, "Does anyone know how someone like the Grinch got such a nice dog as Max?"