Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday Update

Just a few more days until the election. I wish that every four years November 4th was a Holiday. I will wait until after work on the 4th like I always do. Doug and I will go to vote together. The kids have already voted, I'm proud of them.

Last night Doug and I watched Kung Fu Panda. It had us both laughing out loud at times. I recommend seeing it. We also stayed up to watch SNL. I can't believe McCain's willingness to go on national TV with Tina Fey as the fake Sarah Palin hawking "Palin in 2012" t-shirts on the side.

It looks like my Dad is going to stop by after church today, that should be a real 'treat'. He wants to talk with Doug about light fixtures and his fuse box in the basement.

Well I have to make dessert for tonight and do my Sunday house cleaning. I also can't wait for Dexter tonight.