Saturday, November 01, 2008

Saturday Update

Yesterday was very busy. I worked on the leaf cleanup in the yard. I ended up with 10 bags and 3 trash cans and the yard still looks like I have not done any leaf clean up. That's what you get when you have two huge trees in the yard.

I also put up fake spiders webs and the pumpkins to greet our trick or treat friends. I think we had a record year of 10 kids and 6 adults. They all said there were not many kids out this year. It sure has changed since we were young. All in all it was a very fun Halloween. The kids were the little neighbor girl (nurse) and her baby brother (duck) from across the street, my grand nephew Nick (Marion Indians fan) and 3 of his friends (terrorist, mobster, and I think a second mobster), grand niece Ella (pink power ranger), grand nephew Breckin (Marion Indians fan), friends Nick (wizard) and Ana (fairy princess on a horse). The adults were my niece Amy and her husband Pat, my brother Dan and sister in-law Gail and friends Jacob (vampire or magician?) and Sara (witch?). Jacob and Sara were dressed for a Halloween party they were going to later in the evening. I will post pictures either later today or tomorrow.