One more day until the election. I am excited and feel that if we all get out and vote, we really can make a change in the world. I have always wanted to do something that will help to better our country and now thanks to Barack Obama I finally can. As Obama says, "I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington...I'm asking you to believe in yours."
Yesterday was a great day. We had Yemista for the Soup Sunday meal. We had never made Yemista before and it was delicious. It was a lot of vegetable chopping for Doug, but I think he really enjoyed seeing the end product and how everyone liked it so much (except for the kids). Everyone, except for Mark, stayed to watch Dexter. It was another great episode.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
