Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday Update

Yesterday at work I was getting ready to leave and it started to down pour, so I thought I will wait a little bit before I leave. Then while I was waiting the sirens went off. They never actually told us what to do in this case, except go to the tunnels. We were never told where the tunnels were. I thought well I can just go to the ground floor hallway. When I got downstairs the rain had let up and a bunch of women were trying to figure out what to do, they were not told what to do either. I decided to just go after talking with Doug. Not much chance of a tornado hitting Mt Mercy anyway.

Today we get to leave at 3:00 for the holiday, yeah! I hope today goes fast. Not sure what we are doing for the 4th. Not many people will be around. Everyone is either working or has other plans.