Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Update

I am glad it is the weekend. It seemed like a long week at work. Today we plan to finish cleaning the basement, clean our bedroom, go shopping for a new printer and make salsa. We are getting down to the last harvest in the garden. There are still quite a few green tomatoes, I am hoping a few more turn red. If not it will be fried green tomatoes. Tuesday night we are going to see They Might Be Giants. I think that is going to be all kinds of fun. Mao's fur is so much softer now that I have finally combed out all of the matting. Poor little aging kitty. He still shedded a bunch everyday though. Yesterday I received a very nice Coleman flashlight in the mail from a Marlboro freebie offer. It is the brightest flashlight I have ever seen, it also has a fluorescent light.