Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday Update

I hope the plants I have put in the garden will be OK this weekend. It is supposed to get close to freezing tonight. I guess I thought we were past all of that. I'm glad I didn't plant everything. I would hate to have to start all over.

I hope Doug hears something from Wanda today about Sunday, so that he can update the blog. If it is going to be too cold we will probably just do something inside anyway.

This weekend I don't have too much planned. Just looking out for the garden. If it looks like the weather is getting too cold tonight, I plan to put the tomatoes I have planted in pots into the garage where it will be warmer overnight.

School is winding down for Thomas. He starting a short break and then will have his May term which is one class everyday for three weeks. After that his first year of college will be over. Wow, it doesn't seem possible!

No comments: